Blue & Gold Awards at UNC Greensboro USA, 2020 – The University of North Carolina at Greensboro is proud to offer Blue & Gold Scholarships for the full-time study in the United States.
Blue & Gold Awards at UNC Greensboro USA, 2020
Why at the UNC Greensboro? Why at the UNC Greensboro? UNCG is a top NC university and has an aim to assist students in reaching their academic goals. Students have any many options to achieve their study from UNCG’ seven professional schools, one traditional, specialty, and professional college.
Application Deadline: December 1.
- University or Organization: UNC Greensboro
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Range from $1,500 to full tuition, fees, room and board
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications from any nationalities are accepted
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the UNCG.
- Admissible Criteria: Be eligible, the applicants must be going to enrol for an undergrad course and recently completing their schooling.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for a scholarship, applicants must apply for Undergraduate Admissions at the UNC Greensboro. After getting enrolled, candidates will automatically be considered for the UNCG Blue & Gold Scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: For the award, applicants are required to submit an application essay. For admission, applicants must submit a high school transcript, educational certificate or other documents which will mention on the application form.
- Admission Requirements: Overall high school and/or college cumulative GPA and SAT or ACT scores required
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be suitable in the English language (reading, speaking, writing)
The UNC Greensboro is offering approximately thirty renewable financial aids offered annually to entering newcomers. The awards are ranging from $1,500 to full tuition, fees, and room & board.