De Suantio Funding at Singapore Management University, 2020 – Singapore Management University is welcoming the high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the De Suantio Funding in Singapore.
De Suantio Funding at Singapore Management University, 2020 | How to Apply
The program is designed for Singaporean & Indonesian students who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the university for session 2020/21.
Established in 2000, Singapore Management University offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programmes in a very flexible mode for the international students.
Why at Singapore Management University? At SMU, students will acquire both practical and theoretical knowledge in any study area. The university provides networking, job opportunities and educational materials on curation, assessments, advocacy and more for the students.
Application Deadline: November 6, 2020
- University: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Singaporean & Indonesian students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singaporean & Indonesian students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursary is available to full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree programme at Singapore Management University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Full-time first-year Singaporean/Singapore Permanent Resident/Indonesian undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme at SMU
- Good academic results
- Demonstrated leadership skills and character
- Active community service involvement
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with demonstrated financial need
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that they can via the Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: After applying online, please upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service. Academic results/transcripts/certificates must clearly show the applicant’s name and the name and logo of the awarding institution.
- NRIC for Singapore Citizens; NRIC and Passport Particulars Page for Permanent Residents, Passport Particulars Page and Singapore Student Pass for Non-citizens, Secondary school examination results, High school examination results, University results, if any SAT or ACT or IELTS or TOEFL scores School Testimonials / Extra-Curricular Activity.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognized for the purpose of admission.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
The university will give the award amount of $10,000 plus other study-related expenses. Recipients may be granted internship and/or career opportunities with the Donor and/or its designated companies.