GIC Full Funding scholarship in Singapore, 2020 – International students should not miss the golden opportunity to participate in the GIC Full-Term programmes in Singapore.
GIC Full Funding scholarship in Singapore, 2020
This scholarship program is available for all nationalities of students. Its scholarship provides you the freedom to choose from a diverse range of courses including, but not limited to, Accountancy, Economics, Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, and Liberal Arts.
At GIC, students will have the opportunity to shape Singapore’s tomorrows. Holders can access the many resources they have dedicated to learning both formal and informal to ensure your continued growth and preparation for work that’s purposeful.
Application Deadline: 15 March 2020
University or Organization: GIC Private Limited
Course Level: Undergraduate Program
Award: Tuition and other related fees and allowances
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: International students are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subjects offered by the Institute.
Admissible Criteria: programs are:
- Applications are open to all nationalities – conversion to a Singapore citizenship is not required
- Look for candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity and leadership qualities
- Seek individuals who are passionate and excited about a career at GIC
For Full-Term Scholarship: Applicable to Pre-Tertiary students who are about to embark on their undergraduate studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants must be applying for the Full-Term Scholarship here.
- Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Benefits: Both opportunities are including:
- Tuition and other related fees and allowances
- Sponsorship of a range of learning opportunities including, but not limited to Exchange Programme / Study Abroad Programme / Summer School / Finance-related seminars / Third language study (subject to approval)
- Sponsorship of a Master’s degree (subject to approval)
- Return airfare (for overseas studies); also applicable to Mid-Term Scholars who choose to take an additional 1-Year Master’s degree
For Full-Term Scholarship: Full-Term Scholars must return for a GIC Internship during the penultimate year of undergraduate studies