Want to study in Canada but worried about the costs? If so, then you must take a look at the H.Y. Louie and Lohn Entrance Award which is offering by Simon Fraser University.
The main purpose of the award is to provide financial assistance for those international students coming from high school for fall 2020 and wish to undertake a bachelor’s degree program at the university in Canada.
Established in 1962, Simon Fraser University is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada. SFU has three campuses which offer undergraduate, teacher education and graduate programs.
Why at Simon Fraser University? SFU provides opportunities to a diverse range of students including students contemplating or planning careers as school teachers, in-service teachers, and students from a variety of disciplines.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: bachelors degree program in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have grades in the 80% range or IB diploma score required for admission into faculty.
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: 18
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university and then you can download the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: You have to provide the following:
- Completed the Community Reference Form
- A summary of your achievements and activities demonstrating your involvement:
- provide clear, concise details about your volunteer work, school or community involvement,
- extracurricular activities, and artistic or athletic interests (500 words max)
- Admission Requirements: Students have to accomplish the admission requirements of Simon Fraser University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The bursary will provide the 18 awards of $5,000 to cover the study expenses of the deserving candidates.