The University of Colorado Denver is offering the International Freshmen Scholarships for the best and brilliant candidates for the academic year 2020/21.
There are 10 awards are available to outstanding international students who are enrolling in undergraduate degree programs at the university in the United States.
International Freshmen Scholarships at University of Colorado Denver, USA
Founded in 1912, the University of Colorado Denver is the best and largest research institution in Colorado. It has eight schools and colleges offering over 100 academic programmes for the students.
Why at the University of Colorado Denver? While studying at this university, students can access an excellent internship and employment opportunity programs after completing their studies.
Application Deadline: January 15
- University: University of Colorado Denver
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Half-off tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: A separate application is required for all international awards. Visit ScholarLYNX (ucdenver.academicworks.com) and enter keyword ‘international’ to view scholarships for international students.
- Supporting Documents: F-1 or J-1 visa holders, CV, all transcript of previous year certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement at the University of Colorado Denver.
- Language Requirement: Both Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores are accepted at UC Denver as proof of English language proficiency.
Successful students can receive up to half-off tuition. Scholarships range from $1,000 to $16,250.