The Worcester Polytechnic Institute is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the International Need-Based program in the United States.
The educational award is activated for overseas students commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the Institute.
Established in 1865, Worcester Polytechnic Institute is a private research university in the US. It is the United States’ first engineering and technology universities and offers over 50 undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Why at Worcester Polytechnic Institute? The institute provides many degree level programs that develop a candidate’s personality and communication skills and also provide the best education facilities for their students.
Application Deadline: January 1.
- University or Organization: Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 to $25,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants are obliged to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the institute and also complete the CSS profile.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your school transcript, school counsellor letter of recommendation and teacher letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: You have to submit standardized test scores of SAT and ACT.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit proof of English language proficiency through one of the following exams:
- TOEFL: Minimum score 80 with no section below 20
- MELAB: Minimum score of 80
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5 with no band below 6.0
- PTE: Minimum score of 53 PTE-A
Benefits: The award amount will range from $5,000 to $25,000 for the eligible candidates.