Kunsan National University Study and Research Scholarship in Korea, 2020 – Are you interested to join a master, PhD or postdoctoral level degree in Korea. The Study and Research program is a valuable opportunity for you to pursue your choice level course at the Kunsan National University in Korea.
The educational award has the purpose of supporting all students who are interested in Intelligent Autonomous Systems Design and Control at Kunsan University in Korea.
Kunsan National University Study and Research Scholarship in Korea, 2020
Kunsan National University was known as Kunsan Teacher’s College in 1947. It is a national university which gained its university status in 1991.
Why at Kunsan National University? At this university, students have many subject choices to study their chosen program. It will also offer a great environment to study with all the academic facilities.
Application Deadline: July 13, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Interested candidates of any nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master, PhD, or postdoctoral degree program in the field of Autonomous Systems Design (Embedded Programming with C/C++, Python, Microprocessor Programming and Applications, Intelligent Control: Neural Networks, Fuzzy, Genetic Algorithms) and Machine and Deep Learning (Deep Learning with Vision Systems (Depth, Mono Camera, Lidar), Deep Reinforcement Learning for Collision Avoidance, Navigation and Control) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants must be interested in the given topics.
For master course, the value of the award will be $1,300/month or more, for PhD course $1,500/month or more, and tuition will also be supported as well which will depend upon research career and research topics. The salary for the postdoctoral program will be negotiated.
How to Apply
If you want to apply for this grant, then you have to contact the given address:
Deok-Jin Lee, Professor
School of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
Smart Autonomous Systems Lab (www.saslab.kr), Kunsan National University, Gunsan, Korea
Phone: +82 63 469 4725, Fax: +82 63 469 4727, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Copy of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and copy of passport must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree for masters, master’s degree for a PhD, and a PhD degree for a postdoctoral research level course are required.
- Language Requirement: You must have good skills in the English language.