La Trobe University Pathways IT Education Funding Scholarships 2019/2020: Domestic and international students are welcome to apply for the La Trobe University Industry Pathways Scholarship Awards for Information Technology and related disciplines. Students stand a chance of completing up to their third year of study with virtually no self-sponsorship owing on the grounds that the candidate meets all laid their conditions of eligibility. La Trobe is putting forth this scholarship to encourage learning in Information Communication Technology and Information Science as a whole. Other undergraduate scholarships can also be accessed here.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): La Trobe University.
Scholarships to be taken at: La Trobe University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award/Full Scholarships.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate Study Level
Scholarship Worth: The award will cover $4000 funding for first and second year + Probable Industry Sponsorship of $28000.
Subject Eligibility: Information Technology and related bachelor degree courses
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Australian Students (Domestic) and International Students.
English Language Requirement: Not a necessary requirement but candidates should be able to prove their English language ability.
Scholarship General Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates to be considered for the award must meet the following eligibility conditions;
- Applicants will have to be an Australian Citizen, holder of Australian permanent resident, holder of a permanent humanitarian visa or an international student
- Applicants must have been enrolled or planning to enrol for an undergraduate degree in Information Technology at the university
- Applicants must be planning to enrol only for a full time Bachelor of Information Technology at the Bendigo Campus
- Applicants must achieve an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or equivalent of 80 or higher or
- Applicants must have an International Baccalaureate Diploma of 30 points (International students).
The Award Benefits
La Trobe University will make available this award in the categories as follows;
- First and Second year of the award will be pecked at $2000 per year
- While the third year students will be awarded the Guaranteed Industry Based Learning (IBL) placement with an Industry-Sponsored IBL Scholarship of $28,800.
- Meng Fei Innovative Future leader Scholarship at Curtin University Australia 2020
- Northcote Postgraduate Scholarship at Australian Universities 2020
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarship at University of Western Australia 2019
Application Procedures for the La Trobe University Pathways IT Education Funding Scholarships 2019/2020 – How-to-Apply:
Interested persons may not necessarily have to apply for the scholarship but will first take an offer of admission in undergraduate IT program at the Bendigo Campus of La Trobe, and afterward the award will be awarded on their achievement of a high ATAR score or equivalent. Other factors to be considered are;
- Documents Requirement: As an international student, you must submit a personal statement and a verified copy of the immigration visa. Check complete supporting documentation requirements here.
- English Language Requirement: At La Trobe, each course has a minimum English language requirement for entry. For the Bachelor of Information Technology degree, applicants must have IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 with no individual band score less than 6.0.
Visit: Official Scholarship Link
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020