National University of Singapore International Research Scholarship, 2020 – If you have a dream of studying in Singapore with the funding program, then what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply to the International Research Scholarship which is provided by the International Research Scholarship.
The educational fund is awarded to outstanding graduate students for research leading to a higher degree at the University. Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this grant.
National University of Singapore (NUS) is a world-class university that offers an inspiring curriculum combining breadth, the freedom to explore the discipline and a plethora of extra-curricular and foreign study opportunities.
Why at the National University of Singapore? No matter what your interests– sports, theatre, music and chilling out – NUS has something to please you. It offers a vibrant, invigorating and inspiring lifestyle. It is committed to serving you with the highest level of Tertiary Education.
Application Deadline: 21 February 2020
University or Organization: National University of Singapore
Course Level: Graduate degree
Award: Monthly stipend and tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and international students
The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The grant is open to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have graduated with an undergraduate degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division) / Honours (Distinction) or equivalent;
- Students have been offered admission to / or already admitted to a full-time graduate research program at NUS; and
- Candidates must be eligible for MOE Subsidy
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To make your education more affordable, incoming graduate students should indicate their interest in the Scholarship in their application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all academic qualifications, transcripts, Personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to check out the Admission Requirements page at the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- It provides S$2,700 for PhD Singapore Citizen and S$2,500 for Master’s Singapore Citizen.
- It provides S$2,200 for PhD Singapore Permanent Resident and S$1,500 for Master’s Singapore Permanent Resident.
- It also provides S$2,000 for PhD International Student and S$1,500 for PhD International Student.
- With Tuition fees at the University, Scholars in a PhD program may be eligible for an additional stipend of up to $500 per month upon passing the PhD Qualifying Examination