President’s Scholarships at the University of Waterloo in Canada, 2020 – If you are looking for an opportunity for your education to cover your study expenses, then you have an adorable chance to apply for President’s Scholarships at the University of Waterloo.
This study program is available for students who are admitted to a full-time, first-year degree program and beginning university or college for the first time in September.
President’s Scholarships at the University of Waterloo in Canada, 2020
The University of Waterloo offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. It is most famous for its cooperative education (co-op) programs. It also operates the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world.
Why at the University of Waterloo? The university provides opportunities to grow your career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondments. Here students can take advantage of confidential career advisement and coaching through its employee career advisors.
Application Deadline: March 27, 2020
University or Organization: University of Waterloo
Course Level: Any degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Your admission average will be calculated based on grades available in early May using your top 6 Grade 12 courses or equivalents, including each of the required courses for the program(s) to which you’ve applied.
- If you receive an Offer of Admission to more than one program, your admission average may qualify you for a President’s or Merit Scholarship in one program but not another because your admission average must include required courses, which vary from program to program.
- If your early May admission average is below 85% but your final admission average is 85% or higher, you will be awarded the appropriate Presidents or Merit Scholarship. You’ll be notified after we’ve received final grades in July.
- To receive the full value of the program, you must remain enrolled in full-time degree studies at Waterloo for the full 4-month fall term.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be automatically considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to submit a previous transcript for applying this grant.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted in the undergraduate degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Benefits: Applicants will be awarded a University of Waterloo President’s Scholarship valued at $2,000.