Queens University Admission Bursary in Canada, 2020 – Do you need financial support for your studies in Canada? If yes, then you can apply Admission Bursary which is presented by Queen’s University.
Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada are eligible to apply for this study award. They are entering post-secondary studies for the first time.
Queens University Admission Bursary in Canada, 2020
Queen’s University is a co-educational university with more than 23,000 students and over 131,000 alumni living worldwide. It is organized into ten undergraduate, graduate, and professional faculties and schools. It has placed in post-secondary school rankings. In the 2019 Academic Ranking of World Universities rankings.
Why at the Queen’s University? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
Brief Description for Queens University
University or Organization: Queen’s University
Course Level: Post-secondary studies
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic students
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for Queens University
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in post-secondary studies offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for most admission bursaries you must be:
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be entering post-secondary studies for the first time
- Students are entering the first year of full-time studies in an undergraduate degree program in September or be participating in the Queen’s First-Year Program at the Bader International Study Centre (Herstmonceux Castle)
- Students must demonstrate financial need based on, but not restricted to, the following factors:
- student and family income
- number of dependants in the family
- applicant’s assets (including savings, anticipated resources through government student financial assistance)
- the full cost of the program of study, books, supplies, and basic living expenses
How to Apply
- How to Apply: By submitting an Admission Bursary Application, eligible students are automatically considered for all named admission awards and bursaries.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of degree certificates, transcripts with marks for all individual modules, two references, a research proposal, and a copy of passport, a brief CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Claimants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency for admission to the university.
- An admission bursary is based on an assessment of your financial need.
- It is an amount of money you receive to assist you in financing your education that you do not have to pay back.
- Students applying for an admission bursary will also be considering government student financial assistance.