Regional Scholarships for International Students at Conestoga College, Canada – If you want to give an excellent start to your career, then here is an admirable opportunity to apply for the Regional Scholarships which is dispensing by the Conestoga College.
The award is accessible for sparkling overseas students willing to complete a degree, diploma and graduate program at the College in Canada.
Regional Scholarships for International Students at Conestoga College, Canada
Founded in 1967, the College as the Conestoga College of Applied Arts and Technology, one of many such institutions in Canada. It offers various degree programs including, two, three or four-year degree programs.
Why at Conestoga College? The college provides a full range of career-focused education, training and applied research programs to prepare students for their career destination. Here students will groom for the professional world.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an eligible program in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- Applicants must be excellent in past academic performance
- Must enrol in the eligible program at the college.
- University or Organization: Conestoga College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree, diploma and postgraduate
- Award: Up to $3,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission to the eligible degree program at the college.
- Supporting Documents: Provide original education documents to the admissions portal.
- Official documents are sent directly from the educational institution or examination boards.
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants are required to check the entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you are required to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the college.
The awards will be distributed in the following manner:
- Regional – Degree Entrance Scholarship: The bursary will provide the award amount of $3,000 for the applicants.
- Regional – Diploma Entrance Scholarship: Each successful scholar will get the amount of $1,500
- Regional – Graduate Program Entrance Scholarship: The university will provide the financial support of $1,500.