SkillsFuture Study Scholarship 2020 for Financial in Singapore – If you are Singapore citizens and looking for additional financial resources, then you have a golden chance to apply the SkillsFuture Study Award for Financial which is presented by the Institute of Banking & Finance.
SkillsFuture Study Scholarship 2020 for Financial in Singapore
The Study Award is available only for Singaporean citizens. The program (“SFSA”) helps Singaporean finance professionals develop and deepen their skills through a wide range of programs.
The SFSA is targeted at Singaporeans in the early to mid-stages of their careers and is committed to develop and deepen their skills.
Application Deadline: 14 December 2020
University or Organization: The Institute of Banking & Finance
Course Level: Technical courses and specialist diploma programs
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic students
The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are particularly welcome.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any insurance, asset and wealth management, compliance, risk management, data analytics, IT and cybersecurity program offered by the Institute.
Admissible Criteria: Eligible candidates are:
- Applicants must be Singapore citizens with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the financial sector
- Candidates must be committed to deepening skills
- Applicants must have contributed to the learning or training of others
- Not a previous recipient of any SkillsFuture Study Award
- Not a civil or public servant
- Selected course of study should be relevant to the job roles within the financial sector?
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be admitted into the program, Applicants must upload the Course Details Form?? in the online application portal accessible at “Apply Now”.
- Supporting Documents: The Institute must be accepted file formats include PDF, DOC, DOCX, PNG, JPEG, JPG, Uploads are also kept to a 15MB in total file size limit.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
Benefits: Applicants will be awarded for a monetary award of S$5,000, which can be used to defray out-of-pocket expenses associated with the course(s) being taken. It can also be used on top of existing government course fee subsidies.??