The Niagara College is delighted to announce the Ukraine Scholarships for sparkling students for the academic session 2020-21.
Ukraine Scholarships at Niagara College in Canada, 2020
The Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology was originated in 1967. The college has three campuses and it offers over 100 post-secondary diploma, baccalaureate degrees, and advanced level programs.
Why at Niagara College? The college provides students with the best experience, along with the skills to succeed in their future careers. It also offers co-operative education which involves the combination of academic study with work terms.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Niagara College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Ukraine
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the college
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the college
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students are needed to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Niagara College. After taking confirmation, you can download the award application form and submit it to the Niagara College Canada, International Department, 100 Niagara College Blvd, Welland, Ontario, Canada L3C 7L3 Email: email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your high school transcript and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to meet the admission requirements of the college
- Language Requirement: To be enrolled in a course at the college, applicants must check the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $2,000 accredited towards the course fee.