If you want to get a higher education, then the University of Alberta China BC Curriculum School Excellence award is a great opportunity for you which is implementing by the University of Alberta in Canada.
The University of Alberta was established in 1908. It is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It offers a range of academic and professional programs, which generally lead to undergraduate and graduate-level credentials.
Why at the University of Alberta? Through this university, students can get the opportunity to develop, perform and succeed in their career. It offers a diverse range of legal subjects with an emphasis on developing practical skills to prepare them for a professional world.
Application Deadline: December 11, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: Up to 40
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from china are worthy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree program in any subject stream offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered, students must be enrolling in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university
- Applicants must be from a provincially authorized secondary school in China
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are an urge of this studentship, then you are required to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant
- Supporting Documents: One official copy of your high school certificate/diploma and an official and complete transcript of your grades, citizenship of China and other documents are required
- Admission Requirements: Applicants applying for admission from high school must show that they have successfully completed five academic subjects. The academic subjects you need to present will vary by program and Faculty.
- The minimum admission average to be accepted to UAlberta varies depending on the Faculty and program of your choice.
- Students must have less than 24 IB, AP or A-level credits
- Language Requirement: Students can accomplish the English language requirements by the following ways:
- Complete a test of English Language Proficiency and earn the minimum score required by the university
- Complete certain courses that have been approved by UAlberta and achieving a certain minimum grade in that course
- Previous Education in English as recognized by the University
- Complete UAlberta’s Bridging Program.
Benefits: The winners of the award will get an amount of $3,000 for their study expense