Do you want to pursue your undergraduate Degree in Canada? If yes, then the May Quon Undergraduate scholarship is a wheel of fortune for you which is providing by the University of Alberta.
Established in 1908, the University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It comprises four campuses in Edmonton, the Augustana Campus in Camrose, and a staff centre in downtown Calgary.
Why at the University of Alberta? They offer a variety of resources both online and in their centres to assist you in successfully managing your career and navigating your work search. They provide a hands-on teaching environment for their students.
Application Deadline: December 11, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $45,000 payable over 4 years
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from china are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to apply for this program, you have to accomplish the following eligibility criteria:
- The award is open to a student on a study permit who has superior academic achievement entering any year of an undergraduate degree program at the University
- Recipients must hold Chinese or Hong Kong citizenship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, you must apply to admission to undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, you have to fill the online application form
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit one official copy of your high school certificate/diploma and an official and complete transcript of your grades, citizenship of China and other documents required by the university
- Admission Requirements: Students applying for admission from high school must show that they have successfully completed five academic subjects. The academic subjects you need to present will vary by program and Faculty.
- The minimum admission average to be accepted to UAlberta varies depending on the Faculty and program of your choice.
- Language Requirements: There are a few ways to show you meet UAlberta’s English Language Requirement. You can:
- Complete a test of English Language Proficiency and earn the minimum score required by the university
- Complete certain courses that have been approved by UAlberta and achieving a certain minimum grade in that course
- Previous Education in English as recognized by the University
- Complete UAlberta’s Bridging Program.
Benefits: The University will provide an award amount of $45,000 for winning students for four years
We Also Recommend:
- University of Alberta China BC Curriculum School Excellence Scholarship in Canada 2020
- Mackenzie King Memorial Scholarships for International Students in Canada, 2020
- Umea University Sweden Post Doctoral Scholarships in Economics, 2020