Do you want to Study engineering and want some scholarship funding? Zhejiang A & F University is awarding Civil Engineering International Scholarship in China.
The studentship is available for those needy aspirants from all over the globe who will undertake the bachelor’s degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Zhejiang A & F University has blossomed into a multi-disciplinary university featuring agriculture and forestry and offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees in 9 disciplines. It is authorized to award 10 first-class master’s degrees and 14 professional master’s degrees.
Why at the Zhejiang A & F University? The university provides you with the opportunity to achieve your goal and becoming fluency Chinese language and also give you the chance to learn the Chinese language and interact with people of different backgrounds.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Zhejiang A & F University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Tuition, accommodation and living expense
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the candidate must be a non-Chinese citizen, no criminal record, is in good health and high school graduate or above.
- Overseas students’ qualifications should be equal to or above those of a graduate from a high school in China. Students should reach HSK4.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this grant, aspirants are required to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at Zhejiang A & F University. After being accepted, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a photocopy of a valid passport, physical examination form, family information form, certification of no criminal record/police clearance, income certificate of financial supporter, final degree or diploma and transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant needs to have their previous studies certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: For being part of this program, aspirants must have to prove their English language skills.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide tuition worth up to 7,800-8,800, accommodation worth up to 430-860/month and living expenses worth up to 1000/month.